We have the right answer for every test
We offer a large number of materials used by the automotive industry. We will be pleased to supply you with raw and painted metals as well as automotive quality glass with or without ceramic coating. Do you wish to customize your test specimens by having a serial number applied to them? Then please contact us directly by phone or mail. All the plastic grades used in the automotive industry are available in the form of injection molded test specimens.
Test specimens for automotive adhesives
- Aluminum 6016 (with a thickness of 1.25 mm)
- Sheet steel grades DC06, DC04_HX420LAD+Z and DP600 Z140 on stock, further grades upon request
- Galvanized standard quality DX54D+Z100, DX54D+ Z140, DC04ZE50/50, DC04ZE75/75 (with a thickness of 0.8 mm); other grades upon request
- Higher-strength grades DP600+Z140 and HX420LAD+Z
- Die-cast aluminum, magnesium and zinc in various alloys
- Various steel or aluminum grades dimensioned for the impact test in accordance with ISO 11343
- Laminated safety glass (LSG) and tempered safety glass (TSG)
- Ceramically coated glass panes in windscreen and side window qualities Ferro 14251 and 14279
- DIN A5-sheets or compression shear test specimens sized 100 x 25 x 3mm, made of pellets of your choice
- Surface finishes: Structured, high-gloss, automotive graining as used by a wide range of car manufacturers
- SMC cut to size with class-A finish
- Metal sheets with painted finish in OEM quality as used by various car manufacturers
- Cathodic-dip painted metal sheets in OEM quality, system BASF Kathoguard 500.